|Inhabitants:||Ayame Sohma, Mine Kuramae, Hibika Sohma, Chizuru Sohma|
|“||Ayame, trust is number one, treasuring the heart.||”|
According to Ayame, he, as the owner, makes all of the requested wares himself. However, Mine, the only employee, helps with making clothes as well. The shop sells handcrafted items, but also serves customers looking for tailor-made clothes. Ayame mostly makes maid outfits, nurse outfits, sailor outfits since they are much requested and generally are well-received by customers.
Ayame's shop is first seen when Yuki Sohma and Tohru Honda visits the shop, since Yuki wanted to learn more about him. Throughout the series, Yuki visits the shop on several occasions, including one time with Kakeru Manabe and Machi Kuragi.
In Fruits Basket Another, Ayame and Mine's son, Chizuru Sohma, is seen to be in charge of getting Ayame II, the second shop location, ready for business, since both parents and older sister Hibika Sohma was out of town. Because of this, Sawa Mitoma offers to work as a part-timer to help in the meantime.
- It is named after Ayame Sohma.
- Ayame's main reason for opening a shop was because he wanted to make something himself, something that wouldn't exist without him. He admits that it could have gardening or cooking, but dressmaking just happened to suit him.
- Apparently, the shop has a Mogeta figurine laying around somewhere.
- When Tohru was speculation what stores sells maid and nurse uniform, Saki thought of a sex shop.
- It's not impossible to believe that Ayame is hired sometimes to make legitimate uniforms; after all, the shop was contracted to make the costumes for Cinderella-ish.